Explore the surroundings of Lekkerkerk
The hotel is located in the Krimpenerwaard, a beautiful piece of nature. This polder is characterized by willows, canals and old farmhouses. Many walking and cycling routes lead you through quiet places, pastoral landscape and quaint villages such as Schoonhoven (silver city) and Oudewater with their beautiful canals. From the quay of Lekkerkerk, you can look back at the windmills of Kinderdijk, a quintessentially Dutch view. Are you looking for more urban entertainment? Then visit the nearby towns of Gouda and Rotterdam.
Nature and culture suggestions
- Oudewater and Schoonhoven
- Rotterdam and Gouda
- Gouda cheese market and the beautiful city hall in Gouda.
Museum and theme park suggestions
- Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum in Rotterdam
- Clog makers in Lekkerkerk
- Blijdorp Zoo in Rotterdam
More active suggestions
- The Loetbos
- Climb the Euromast